Orthopedic Physical Therapy Evaluation Includes:
- 90 Min Session
- Patient Interview of Symptoms/Current Limitations in Activity
- Gait Analysis: Assessment of Walking Pattern
- Assessment of Posture and Spinal Alignment
- Range of Motion of Joints or Areas Affected
- Soft Tissue Assessment: Analysis of Muscles and Fascia that are tight/restricted
- Assessment of Muscle Strength to Areas that are Symptomatic
- Treatment: Provide Manual Therapy, Exercise and or Stretching to Relieve Symptoms
- Tailored Home Care Plan for Patient with Educational Review: What will Assist Patient in Correcting Pattern that is Causing Symptoms/Activity Limitation
Follow Up Visits:
60 Min Session
Includes manual therapy, massage, stretching, exercises, education and connection to hear how you are doing, any stress coming up and how you can be best supportedDr. Ali will determine with you frequency of visits to best support your needs and current symptoms.
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Arm Pain
- Elbow Pain
- Upper Back Pain
- Abdominal Pain
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Leg Pain
- Ankle Pain
- Foot Pain
- Post Surgical Rehab
- Poor Balance
- Scar Pain/ Restriction
Receive Tools to Excel in Your Life
Build A Strong Foundation
- Online: Evaluation & Follow Up Visit
- In Person Office: Evaluation & Follow Up Visits
Out of Network & Cash Pay Care
If you have Health Insurance that's great! You will likely get reimbursement for your visit.
Step 1: Call your Insurance Provider and ask if they cover Out of Network Care. Then ask if they require a doctor referral for physical therapy.
Step 2: If a doctor referral is required, please get that before your initial visit.
Step 3. After each visit with me you will receive a special receipt to submit to your insurance company. If they also require a referral you will submit that too. The reimbursement will either go toward your deductible or back to you directly.
You can use HSA, FSA, Credit and Debit for Payment Online
If it doesn't cover out of network then you can still see me as Cash Pay!
You can see me anytime! Just Book Your Appointment! ( Note: If you are on Medicare I am legally not able to take cash. If you are needing good care I am happy to refer you to colleagues that I trust! )
You can use HSA, FSA, Credit and Debit for Online Payment
Sliding Scale: For those with financial strains or students, please reach out! I have a great rate to offer so we can get you the care you need! Just send me a quick email and we can schedule you in.